MX Trax
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: West Midlands AMCA in the 80's

Know the track?
    I remember that Boraston jump well from the early 80's. Found a couple of pics of myself:
    1980 on KX250

And 1981 on KX420 using all the suspension and more

Will have to dig out some more early 80's AMCA pics.
    Pete
    pete , be great if you if you could dig out some more pics... rode with CHV 79-81 , great days .... rode at first ever meetings at Shobdon and Boraston, now iconic AMCA tracks..... remember
    KEY3 turning up at Boraston in that trick Merc 608 , blew everyone away on and off the track and the KEY3 lookalike ... was it mark young ?

87 is me Phil Hardy ( many moon ago )
    Hi Phil, we had a few battles in the late 80's,what you up to now? are you still involved in the sport? All the best Mike Allport.

I'll try and dig a few pics out and post them up. Got a few from Church Lench etc.

I'll try and dig a few pics out and post them up. Got a few from Church Lench etc.
    nice one mate cant wait

nice one mate cant wait
    Nice to see this thread is still going (just) cant wait to see the pics PKB.

Baggs - sorry for the delay in posting the pics - been a bit busy lately

Here's a few to be going on with anyway. I'll try to get some more scanned in soon.

Pete

Church Lench - Alcester MCC 1980

Me (#67) Church Lench KX250

Alcester MCC Lads 1980

Karl Pope chased by Keith Ree Kramer 410 - Church Lench

Great pics Pete. I had a few successes at Church Lench, great natural track, hard as concrete and well slippery when wet. I was in Alcester club from 1983 to 1986.

Get that scanner warmed up and post some more

great to see church lench again hey bagss i had a drink with dave jessop today he was back in redditch for the weekend he was talking about a possible comeback and borrowing his brothers 125

I broke my leg in 83 and stopped racing. I had left Alcester club by then and joined Upton club. Some of the guys in the pic you might know? Alan Craddock, Steve Clews and Stuart Nash werea few. Can't remember the others name? Its the age you know

Will try and get some more pics up soon.