MX Trax
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bonsall moor derbyshire

i have recently took on bonsall moor and reinstated the existing motocross track to run as a privite members practice facility. i know that the track was origionally biult in 1983 but i need proof pictures and comments to prove to peak park that the land for over 10 years has always been used as a practice track. if anyone could help me out on this that would be great. many thanks jordan rose,matt ramsay, R&R MX CLUB

good luck mate, hope you get to keep it goin.

i have pictures from there from 2000. if you want them matt will have my number. tell him its sam who used to work at 111

Does anybody have any contact details for the track at bonsall moor. If so could you send them to stegammon@aol.com Thanks

Does anybody have any contact details for the track at bonsall moor. If so could you send them to stegammon@aol.com Thanks
    Email sent to the above address mate.

Not me, but this is Bonsall, taken around 4 years ago i think

Not sure if those are any help to you.

Thats me, a long time ago and its not bonsall moor, but i should be able to find some pics of bonsall moor

Thats me, a long time ago and its not bonsall moor, but i should be able to find some pics of bonsall moor
    Bugger, i had them in my photobucket has Bonsall moor, Added in 2003

Was like one of my first times on a bike that, I havent even got them pics anymore

Jordan - http://paul-mx.piczo.com/bonsal?cr=3&linkvar=000044 not much help realy

Anyone else got any more pictures lying around?