MX Trax
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: stewart splits with jgr.whats next for him?

Default Re: stewart splits with jgr.whats next for him?

He may still be with JGR just on a Suzuki because we all know bto sports ( butler brothers Suzuki) run full in house built JGR suzukis so the could run him on one of them? Then there's no split from the team or no breach of contract remember he signed to JGR not Yamaha

Does anyone else think that the "Drop the Mic" tweet looks slightly embarrassing now?

Quote Originally Posted by callum149 View Post
    He may still be with JGR just on a Suzuki because we all know bto sports ( butler brothers Suzuki) run full in house built JGR suzukis so the could run him on one of them? Then there's no split from the team or no breach of contract remember he signed to JGR not Yamaha
    Good point, i hadn't thought of that

i hope he goes back to kwakas, i never did understand why he went to yamaha (apart from the $4000000 deal). he had riddin kawasaki's all his life and always done well on them. and he always looked awesome on one
    If you don't crash once in a while, you're not going fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by yz125lad View Post
    i hope he goes back to kwakas, i never did understand why he went to yamaha (apart from the $4000000 deal). he had riddin kawasaki's all his life and always done well on them. and he always looked awesome on one
    You've answered that one yourself, $Dollars!

it makes all that press conference bs, from both js and coach, soooo funny. what a loada balllllls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    So many people talk **** about Stewie. But the fact is he is consistently top 3 qualifying on a bike he openly doesn't rate.

TWMX said he was after on a stock RMZ than he was on his L+M YZF They sai 2 seconds a lap on his home track.

If this is the truth then if he gets on a RMZ he WILL win races. simple as. At least he adds a bit of personality to the top 5 lol.

I for one would LOVE to see him on a KXF or any bike he's fully comfortable on. And I'd give him my own bike if he would do the outdoors. Otherwise RV is set up fr a perfect season.
    i could not agree more with this...i have to laugh when people casually say that stewart cannot compete...despite all the crashing on the yam, he has still regularly won his heat races and has cut his way through the field...as for premadonna, how many of you have actually worked in a team with stewart? no, thought not...i wish stewart all the best and really hope that the most exciting rider IMHO continues in our sport

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg View Post
    i could not agree more with this...i have to laugh when people casually say that stewart cannot compete...despite all the crashing on the yam, he has still regularly won his heat races and has cut his way through the field...as for premadonna, how many of you have actually worked in a team with stewart? no, thought not...i wish stewart all the best and really hope that the most exciting rider IMHO continues in our sport

People say he past it etc. then buzz off brayton, and quite a few others. It's strange. Because Stewart is putting in I'ver a second a lap faster times EVERY lap.

I know a lot of people hate on Stewart for many reasons. Arrogance, jealousy, being a bit racist etc etc.

I know a few people on here won't admit it but I bet a lot hate on him because he's black.

But he's a better rider than 99.999% of people in the world. Race results aside. There are only 2-3 people who COULD beat his lap times at SX and I honestly believe he's a better MX rider than an SX rider.

If he shows up to outdoors I think he will shock some people.

Bike wise thow IMO he should run davi's settings (adjusted for weight) and see how he gets on. The YZF isn't te main problem it's James's set up. Stupidly hat forks so he can quad everything in sight and ride whoops faster than anyone. But comes to corners and sand sections he's at a huge disadvantage.

And the whole Pre-madonna thing. The fastest man on the planet blah blah It's just for TV ratings.
    Email & MSN :- yemie24@hotmail.co.uk

was old skool z50

Senior