Hi I could really do with your help i'm new to this mx/enduro so please allow for ignorance I am looking for courses/tracks in the north west england or north east been looking at doing some enduro do you have to have a special licence to have a go or can you turn up and pay??? and if i can just turn up whats the better events for a novice(been riding roads for years) thanks for any advice also I'm riding a Yami WR450f if this makes any difference